Satish K Naidu
Senior Executive -Financial Services
Sales guy at heart with a brain of an entrepreneur. I consider sales as the core function, but respect support functions equally as they are interdependent and complimentary in nature. Love to learn new things, take new challenges, move out of comfort zone and been as the man to go in crisis management.
- I care for culture, possess foresight, passionate about problem solving, financially savvy beyond basic numbers and care to put organisation & team ahead of my personal ego.
- I stand with integrity, have good ethics and respect women.
- I believe in empowering teams, care for people & their recognition, value the feedback, perseverant in getting things done
- I work, because I love to work. I love to dress well, feel good & think well.
- Passionate, growth oriented, and love to create, manifest new benchmarks.
- Pragmatically inclusive, Love to take calculated risks, believe in analytic based decisions,sensitive but not too trusting.
- Prefer to choose freedom over control, so like to set new benchmarks, adorn grace under pressure.
- Love to network, treat people with dignity and respect, entrust, empower & delegate.
- Natural team player and to me, team comes first.
I cannot withstand crass and hate to see managers with unsophisticated & awkward unprofessional hygiene.
It is in my nature to love, to live, to learn, to outperform, help others, to heal, to teach, to explore, to stand for people I believe in, to not behave like a “Yes Man”, to speak less and listen more, to respect everyone, to travel, to be fascinated with the Indian history, try to see the greatness in everyone, try to learn from everyone, to be intense and passionate with life itself.
- Peaceful, understanding, trusting, and comforting with a decent sense of humor.
- Least experimenting with my food and habits, though love to learn new things.
- Manage my time well within work & family and do not confuse work as life.
- Keep my family space as personal and allow that space opened up to extremely close friends and do not treat acquaintances as friends. I am quite a family man and to me my family comes first.
I wish to make an effort to take more time out to learn something absolutely new and owing to my personal philosophy, I believe in giving it back to society.